Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born May 31 1961 in Rochester (Minnesota), [ one of five children born to Clifford Barry Thompson who was a musician. She is the older sister of Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two younger brothers, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov (the artistic director at the time) advised her that she was a fantastic dancer but was too tall. In her words, that was "my moment of realization when I made the decision to give up dancing and to be a ballet dancer. It was a truly memorable event. If it wasn't for that, I would have been beating my head against walls for the next 10and a half years. "The actress changed her focus towards acting. When she was 20, she relocated to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and some others from Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson was Cecily "Sissy" who played a live-action interactive video game called MysteryDisc: Murder! Anyone? Jaws 3-D was her feature film debut in 1983. I also claimed that I could waterski. And I didn't. So I had, like five days to study extremely, very complicated water-skiing things, because I was expected to participate in the Sea World water-skiing show. I don't even know how to could swim!" The song was followed with All the Right Moves (1983) and The Red Dawn(84) along with The Wild Life (1984).









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Alexandra Rose Curry Bio

2 Chainz Biography